The Standard Predictor © (SP) and related tests offer assessment tools for abuse and violence, coping with stress, poor decision making and other challenges. The tests have been field-tested in office practice, are self-administered and proctored by a licensed professional. The assessments are quick and user-friendly, improving the recognition rate of violence potential and facilitating evaluation and treatment.
2. Content. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Actuarial Risk Tests LLC nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment or any other device used to access this web site and related content.
5. Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Actuarial Risk Tests LLC has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Actuarial Risk Tests LLC has no control. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Actuarial Risk Tests LLC.
6. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their assessment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC makes no representation on the applicability of such medical condition information to any particular individual.
7. Forward Looking Statements. This Web site contains forward-looking statements about Actuarial Risk Tests LLC’s in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in psychological research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve testing applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market both new and existing products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC’s patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding psychological product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions, such as interest rate and foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations..
9. Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Actuarial Risk Tests LLC actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Copyrights. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2016 Actuarial Risk Tests LLC Inc. The contents of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Actuarial Risk Tests LLC, or any third party.
11. Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.S., the information pertaining to Actuarial Risk Tests LLC products is intended for use only by residents of the U.S. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites produced by Actuarial Risk Tests LLC‘s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.S. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
13. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
Copyright © 2016 Actuarial Risk Tests LLC. All rights reserved. This information is intended only for residents of the United States. The product information provided in this site is intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries. Actuarial Risk Tests LLC. is a psychological test publisher committed to helping people improve their health by developing assessment tests.